Zombie Slayer (Demo) Zombie Slayer (Demo)

Cheap take off of the Zombie Killer Series

I feel that many of the other reviews are unfair! We all have to start somewhere and I feel that your work shows much potential! I would agree that more interactivity would be nice, so I would suggest carrying on with more tuitions before coming back to make another great game! By the way, I have heard that Paul Smith is about to make a start on Zombie Killer 2073AD next month!!

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

Wearing spandex and shooting your load!!!

I find this game most exciting, the rip of the bullets creating ever more orifices in the cold, stiff tissue of these ever advancing warriors!! The zombies advance, always advance, almost sexually, most definetly dominant, whilst I, the female figure, must fight off their advances!! Their faces, their expressions, their mind behind those eyes thinking of just one thing, no, not sex, DEATH!!! Great game!!!

South Park Wazzup Shooter South Park Wazzup Shooter

I love killing wazzup!!!!!

Nothing warms my heart more than the sweet splatter of still warm blood, the stench of death, that strange, almost arousing noise a person makes when they know it's their final breath!!! Oh, sorry, got a bit side tracked, Love the game!!!

Don't Kill Kenny. Don't Kill Kenny.

This is how Flash should be used!!!!!!

Paul, you are so good, oh yeah, oh baby!!! This game, and all your other games, make me cream in my pants!! Trey Parker should give you a job because you're games are way better than the official South Park games!!!!!!